I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Elvis Cupcakes - peanut butter frosting and banana nut muffin

So I thought I was done with my birthday baking. My 6yr olds birthday falls on a school day so he insisted that I had to bring a cake to his class even though we just had a birthday party. 
Our tradition is to have a special b-day breakfast.  All he wanted was a fruit bowl and I made banana nut muffins so that I can transform them into Elvis cupcakes for his class later that day.

Deliciousness.  I of course took the easy route and made banana muffins from a box and added ripe bananas to them and then I made some homemade peanutbutter frosting that was A-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment