I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentines day Crepe Paper Rosette Balls

So the trend seems to be rosettes and ruffles on clothes, home decor, purses etc...

I was trying to come up with an inexpensive craft our 6th grade Girls Only! chats.  The counseling dept. meets with 6th grade girls and we discuss girl topics and do a craft. This was what I came up with after seeing the fabric rosettes on pillows.  I will post pictures soon!

You will need styrofoam balls, I am using crepe paper and making them into rosettes, glue, ribbon to hang (if your hanging it).

No comments:

Post a Comment