I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Easy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Fruit


Do covet over those fluffy pancakes you see on the cover of your pancake mix?  Well, covet no more because with my secret ingredient below you will for sure have some fluffiness and yumminess!

I needed to use up all of the ricotta cheese package because we don't have a fridge to store it in so last night I made my famous Gringo pizza and today I made this.  To be honest I had  no idea what this would turn out like but it was GOOD!

Ingredients
Pancake Box mix or if you prefer to make it from scratch go for it
3/4 cups of Ricotta cheese
1 tb of Lemon flavoring
2 tb of Lemon Juice
Lemon zest
fruit of your choice to top them with (strawberries, blueberries, rasberries or all 3)

1. Folllow pancake box directions and then add the cheese, flavoring and juice.
2. Cook them.
3. Top with fruit and lemon zest.
I used strawberries or you can top them with blueberries.  Super EASY!

Our family LOVED them!

No comments:

Post a Comment