I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mexican White Rice




I'm in the process of moving over all of our post to our new website: Inspired by Familia.  You can find this Mexican White Rice recipe here.

4 comments:

  1. We love rice. I'm definitely going to make this recipe. I already know it's going to be delicious. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to ask though, while I'm writing this recipe down ~~~ Are you sure it's 4 cups of rice to 2 cups of water. It's probably the other way around. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not that familiar with mexican food but i always thought about tortilla's, corn and veryspicy. But ilibve in europe ;) thanx for the recipe !

    ReplyDelete
  4. patricia thanks for catching that. yes your right. i will correct now. whew!

    ReplyDelete