I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Baker Apron

Your adorable little baker must have their own little adorable apron.
Supplies:
Ribbon of different widths
solid child size apron

1. Gather your wide ribbon and sew it together. Place a smaller width ribbon over it and sew it.
2. Cut the straps that come with the apron and replace them with thin width ribbon. Sew it on each side.

You can find these child size aprons at your local craft store or order them by the dozen from Oriental Trading Company.
Add a cake box mix and mixing spoons to the kit!
   or a cupcake baking kit like this!

picture from Bake it Pretty

Visit Inspired by Family for all 18 DIY Gifts & Stocking Stuffer Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment