I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Frosty the Snowman Drinks

These were so fun to make!  All the kids at the party loved them!

Supplies:
Lemonade Sippers
Black marker
Ribbon or Fabric for scarf
Twizzlers for nose
Choco chips for eyes
Edible Marker for mouth
Skewers

1. I drew the buttons with the marker and cut a strip of fabric for the scarf.
2. For the face I used a White Chocolate Sandwich cookie. You can buy them here they are called Tango if you can't buy them pre dipped just buy oreos and dip them in white chocolate and before they cool off add the face.
3. Choco morsels for the eyes, twizzlers for the nose and with the edible marker draw dots for the mouth.
4. I use corn syrup or white choco for "baking glue" to keep the face on.

For more Kids Christmas Party Ideas & Games

No comments:

Post a Comment