I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mommy Moments Photo Challenge

Inspired by Family Magazine
I am so excited to be a part of this challenge! I look forward to one day looking back on these memories and to also be pushed a bit more on my photography skills.  A prize helps as a motivator and doing this along with other moms! Stop by and check out the details you have til May 11th.
My pictures for prompt #2 This Puts A Smile On My Face:
LOL
This is the picture I am linking up for the challenge!
Kiss on the nose! One of my faves.
This is only a sample for Photo Challenge Participants, I am not participating in the challenge since I am hosting the challenge. I wish I could there are some great prizes.
Note:
  • I identified post with the Photo Challenge Button on post
  • I chose to post 3 pictures for this prompt but I am only linking up one for Prompt #2.
  • When I go link up my picture I will title it on the link up: Prompt #2 and link it back to this exact post not my blog.
  • It's important that I only linked up the picture I want to submit for the challenge. I can't link up the first picture of my son on the toilet and then say it's the second one I want in the challenge.  The judges will only consider the picture you link up.
  • If I was doing it just for fun which I am not :) I would put NOT-Prompt #2 when I submitted picture

2 comments:

  1. haha... love the toilet shot... =) cute...hmmm i had 3 kiddos and never took a toilet shot. whats wrong with me ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !!
    I am doing a May Photo a day challenge! I hope to see you over at my blog or FB fan page!!!

    http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/04/re-do-may-photo-challenge.html
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

    ReplyDelete