I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Frosty the Snowman Party Treat in 5 Minutes


I am fascinated by snowmen crafts, ornaments and figurines. But who can pass up an adorable Frosty the snowman treat at a holiday party?

This is perfect to make for a party of one, your little one or for a holiday gathering. If you can find white chocolate dipped cookies already covered that is even better. This is what I use and this party treat is whipped up in less then 5 minutes.

You will need baby food jar, punch or milk, ribbon, chocolate covered cookie, chocolate morsels for the face and candy corn for the nose or any other kind of soft orange candy.

I use corn syrup as my edible "glue" when making fun treats. Add a dab of it on  your mouth, nose and eyes. Then cut out a hat from black construction paper and tape on to the back of a straw. Fill your jars up with your drink and tie ribbon around it. Place the straw behind the cookie to hold it up.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment